Student’s Financial Aid Advisory
Undergraduate students have access to loans, reimbursement and financial aid from the following sources:
- All nationalized banks in the country provide student education loans at a nominal interest rate; the loan is to be repaid in installments over a period of 5 to 10 years after graduation.
- The State Government has a policy of providing education loans for students from minority communities.
- The State Government compensates tuition fees and sustenance allowances for students of SC/ST categories.
- The State Government reimburses tuition fee of students whose parents are employed as schoolteachers in the state (from the Teachers Development Fund).
- The institution provides fee concession to the children of staff working in any of the institutions administered by the S.D.M. Educational Society for Management category seat –
- The Jindal Trust, a charitable trust in Bangalore, provides financial assistance to economically backward students.