The SDM Faculty Practice provides a full range of outstanding general and specialty dental care, delivered by faculty members of SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital – many of whom are internationally recognised in their area of expertise. SDM Faculty Dental Practice is a multi-specialty private group practice, uses no students, and has rates comparable to other private dental practices of Hubli-Dharwad. Many patients choose SDM faculty practice for the confidence of knowing that they are being cared for by leading practitioners – professionals who not only practice dentistry but who also undertake teaching and research to improve oral health.
SDM Faculty Practice offers services in the following areas :
- Oral Diagnosis & Treatment Planning (including diagnosis and treatment of oral cancer)
- General Dentistry (routine dental care, including oral examination, preventative care, and fillings)
- Endodontics (root canal treatment, or RCT)
- Aesthetic Dentistry (Cosmetic Dentistry, including teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, and tooth-coloured fillings)
- Implant Dentistry (surgical replacement of teeth using metal implants)
- Oral Hygiene (cleanings by dental hygienists)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (surgical extraction of teeth and removal of diseased tissue – services include surgical treatment of injuries and developmental malformations of the head and neck.)
- Periodontics (treatment of gum disease)
- Prosthodontics (crowns and bridges, partial and complete dentures, and implant restorations)
- Paediatric Dentistry (care & treatment of the teeth of children up to age of 14 years)
Why use SDM Faculty Dental Practice?
- Exclusive centre with separate access; independent of routine patient care provided by the hospital
- Exceptional care by leading dental practitioners
- Comprehensive services, including general dentistry and a full range of dental specialties
- State-of-the-art dental facilities, equipment, and services
- Collaboration on complex cases with other dental specialists within our faculty group practice and throughout the Dental College & Hospital
- Caring people committed to improving your oral health
- Adherence to advanced health and safety guidelines
- Faster treatment than at the Dental College’s teaching clinics – Services are provided by expert dentists (faculty members) rather than by students.
- Clinical staff who speak numerous languages (English, Kannada, Hindi and more!) – All patients are welcome at SDM Faculty Dental Practice
- Located on the SDM Dental College campus between Hubli-Dharwad and easily accessed by the public of both cities. Easy to get to by car and by public transportation.